- Beer, Wine, Food and Board Games! What more can you ask for? I arrived at 8pm on a Saturday night, had a Chelsea Pumpkin Pie Ale and fun games of Connect 4, Uno and Name 5 with a group of friends.
- Great selections of beers that you can try, if you are up for it!
- They have tons of board games, it’s a great way to spend some time with friends while enjoying a beer or a glass of wine if you’re a gal like me.
- It’s very quiet and low key for a night of “chill fun”
- Do you love your new beer? You can purchase a six pack right at the bar!
- If you like to tune in to performances, you will enjoy some live performances. Look out for the next upcoming performance.
- FREE Tours every Saturday 1pm – 6pm
Happy Hour: Wednesdays – Fridays 3pm – 6pm
Beers in the picture: Chelsea Checker Cab Blonde Ale, Chelsea Tangerine Dream Wheat, Chelsea Frosty’s Extra Wheat, Chelsea Royal IPA
For more info visit the direct website http://chelseacraftbrewing.com/