- Beautiful bar, inside and out. You can see the bright lights from far. Before walking inside of Gun Hill Tavern, I could already tell that it was a modern bar from the outside. As I was making my way to my seat, I was having a “ohh, ahh moment” lol. I mean its so pretty and comfy inside. Another thing is ..it is not on Gun Hill its on Cypress Ave.
- Great selections of food and drink. (Do not be afraid to ask the bartenders for drink or food suggestions, they are super friendly.)
- You can go here for a romantic date with someone special and/or you can go here for a night of family fun!
- The burger is to die for, it was everything you need in a burger! And the fries were nice and crispy. (I love a good burger with my wine) Omg! Please try it.
- Efficient service
- Reasonably priced
- A mix of great people, food and drinks
- For those who are Football lovers, Gun Hill Tavern offers a “Sunday Football Special” (50 cent wings)!!
Visit the direct website for more info: https://www.gunhilltavern.com/