- Everything you need in a local bar! This is my go to spot for a chill night with a few friends. I have been here a couple times and every time I visit, I find another reason to keep coming back. Although there are other bars in the neighborhood, this is nothing like the other guys. Bronx Drafthouse is open all year, not just when there’s a Yankee game which is a huge plus.
- Huge selection of tap beer and cider
- Margaritas and sangrias are really good
- Food selection is GREAT! I mean they have everything on their food menu. If you decide to stop by, please try Highbridge Nachos (Deliciousness!)
- The staff are generally knowledgeable about their menu, which is a major plus for me.
- Neighborhood friendly and naturally a welcoming environment as soon as you walk in.
- BoogieDown Brunch! They now serve brunch on Saturdays from 11am to 4pm, which includes beermosa and mimosa, how cute!
- Mondays – Fridays (3pm – 7pm) $5 wine/beer and $6 Margaritas
- Please keep in mind, that happy hour is not available during a Yankee game.
Visit the direct website for more info at bronxdrafthouse.com