Happy day lovelies! How are you doing? 🎀
I have so many beauty favorites and a love for makeup that I have been wanting to share with you all. I wear makeup occasionally throughout the year and I makes me feel good knowing that I can do it myself. I put this together to highlight my current beauty favorites that are giving me so much life.
- Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- I have been on a hunt for a good highlighter and I must say that this is a great choice. Do not let the price fool you, it is worth every penny. Besides, within this kit you get four different highlight shades that you can bounce from. I love it and I highly recommend it for those who are beginners with makeup.
- Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- This contour kit is also really good! It is easy to use and not so heavy on your face. I was a little nervous about the cream kit vs. the powder kit but its not so bad. Also, you can use this contour kit as a highlighter for your eyebrows or color corrector for some or maybe even as a concealer. There are different ways to have fun with makeup, so do not be afraid to be creative!
- Sleek MakeUP – Storm Palette
- While I was in London shopping for makeup in Boots, I discovered Sleek MakeUp. Which is a brand that has pigmented eye shadow pallets. But there’s good news! Sleek MakeUp has partnered up with Walgreens, which is good news for those of you that live in the U.S because you can visit one locally for this eye shadow palette. In my opinion, its better and cheaper than most of the upscale brands.
Have you tried any of these products? What is your beauty favorite? 💋
It’s the most happiest time of the year but it also can be the most expensive time of the year for many. Without an effective plan or a budget, things can start off on a bad note for you. By using different tips, there are some ways that you can save money on gifts. Here are some ways that you can save while you are checking off items off your list.
Give yourself a budget
- This is very important, which is why it is #1. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Look over your finances and make an economical decision based on what you can afford. Give yourself a budget and stick to it.
Shop on the Clearance Section
- You can find half priced items in clothing, shoes, accessories and the home section! I recommend looking online, this way you get an instant visual look on what is currently available on and clearance.
- Do you still have a gift that you receive last year and did not like it, then you can re gift it to someone else that may like it better. Problem solved! If this does not pertain to you, than you can look over your books and pick which ones you’re ready to pass on and give those as gifts instead.
- Allow your creativity to run wild during this holiday season. There are many things that you can make at home and give to your friends and family as a gift. Some examples can be delicious fresh out of the oven cookies, a painting that you painted or even some homemade bar soaps. Be creative and have fun while you’re at it!
Buy Family Gifts
- Instead of buying five different gifts for a family of five, just buy a gift that the family can all enjoy. Whole Foods Gift Card for some grocery shopping, movie ticket package or a gift basket. Why buy five gifts when you can buy one that everyone will enjoy? Save yourself a headache.
I do not believe on spending a lot of money on gifts for Christmas. There is no reason to spend so much and loose your mind, especially if you have a big family. If you can, save yourself a few bucks by following some of these tips. Not only do you save yourself money but you can relax and truly enjoy this wonderful season.
Have you completed your holiday shopping?
Besides Spring, Fall is my favorite season of the year. What I enjoy the most, is the ability to layer my outfit. I love to pair a simple outfit with a beautiful, rich colored coat. As we move closer to Winter, I will continue to layer my outfit before slipping into my heavy duty winter coat (which is not so cute). I must add that I had so much fun, shooting for this look; which I shared with you guys on my Instagram page. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy it!
.: J.Crew Camel Coat :.
.: Fashion Nova Black Jeans (Similar) :.
.: Forever 21 Black Classic V-Neck Cami :.
.: Guess Snake Skin Pointed Toe Pumps (Similar) :.
.: Neck piece from TJ Maxx (Similar) :.
Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed!
It is that time of the year! We must be glad and rejoice in it. Personally, it is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it; Christmas carols, shopping, baking, gifting and enjoying this time with my family. The big apple looks its best, dressed in Christmas. Here are some places that you should visit with your loved ones:
Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- It is finally up! The lighting ceremony took place Wednesday night and the tree will be up until January 7th. This tradition began in the year of 1933 and
- it is still remains as a special tradition for New Yorkers.
Holiday Train Show at Grand Central
- For 16 years, the New York Transit Museum has marked a holiday train show for families to enjoy during the Holiday season. The show will be up and running until January.
Empire State Building
- In celebration of Christmas season, the top of the Empire State Building will be lit up in red, green and white candy cane on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Try to catch it at night time for a better view.
- This is a great place to take the kids, snap some photos with Santa and save them to your Christmas album. Although I do not believe in Santa, this is a kid friendly way celebrate this season with your family. However, be advice that you must make reservations for this (new rule this year).
- Whether you are window shopping or actually shopping, 5th avenue awaits for in its holiday gear. Enjoy the holiday window displays while walking down the avenue. To avoid traffic, I suggest visiting early in the morning on Saturday or Sunday. I promise it is worth the early rise.
- When I first visited, I was in awe of the architecture! Luckily, I was able to visit during the holidays so I enjoyed the pretty Christmas decorations all around. Its a transportation hub and a shopping mall, which is really cool. Besides, this is a great place to take selfies because the lighting in there is everything.
Have you been to any of these places?