Sweet potatoes wedges makes a great side for a delicious homemade meal and it is easy to make. Here is how!
- 3 Sweet Potatoes (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 2 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (or whatever oil you prefer)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or any seasoning that you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix the wedges and seasoning. Mix well together until everything is combined.
- In a baking sheet, spread the wedges apart. Once you are done, put the sheet inside of the oven.
- Bake for 30min to 40min, keeping an eye on the wedges so that they don’t get too crispy.
- Once it is done baking, wait about 5min before serving.
And wallah! There you have it, homemade “Baked Crispy Sweet Potato”.
If you are planning to try this recipe, please do share on how it turned out for you!
Have you ever tried baked sweet potato wedges?