Happy day lovelies! How are you doing? 🎀
I have so many beauty favorites and a love for makeup that I have been wanting to share with you all. I wear makeup occasionally throughout the year and I makes me feel good knowing that I can do it myself. I put this together to highlight my current beauty favorites that are giving me so much life.
- Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- I have been on a hunt for a good highlighter and I must say that this is a great choice. Do not let the price fool you, it is worth every penny. Besides, within this kit you get four different highlight shades that you can bounce from. I love it and I highly recommend it for those who are beginners with makeup.
- Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- This contour kit is also really good! It is easy to use and not so heavy on your face. I was a little nervous about the cream kit vs. the powder kit but its not so bad. Also, you can use this contour kit as a highlighter for your eyebrows or color corrector for some or maybe even as a concealer. There are different ways to have fun with makeup, so do not be afraid to be creative!
- Sleek MakeUP – Storm Palette
- While I was in London shopping for makeup in Boots, I discovered Sleek MakeUp. Which is a brand that has pigmented eye shadow pallets. But there’s good news! Sleek MakeUp has partnered up with Walgreens, which is good news for those of you that live in the U.S because you can visit one locally for this eye shadow palette. In my opinion, its better and cheaper than most of the upscale brands.
Have you tried any of these products? What is your beauty favorite? 💋