Besides Spring, Fall is my favorite season of the year. What I enjoy the most, is the ability to layer my outfit. I love to pair a simple outfit with a beautiful, rich colored coat. As we move closer to Winter, I will continue to layer my outfit before slipping into my heavy duty winter coat (which is not so cute). I must add that I had so much fun, shooting for this look; which I shared with you guys on my Instagram page. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy it!
.: J.Crew Camel Coat :.
.: Fashion Nova Black Jeans (Similar) :.
.: Forever 21 Black Classic V-Neck Cami :.
.: Guess Snake Skin Pointed Toe Pumps (Similar) :.
.: Neck piece from TJ Maxx (Similar) :.
Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed!
It is that time of the year! We must be glad and rejoice in it. Personally, it is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it; Christmas carols, shopping, baking, gifting and enjoying this time with my family. The big apple looks its best, dressed in Christmas. Here are some places that you should visit with your loved ones:
Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- It is finally up! The lighting ceremony took place Wednesday night and the tree will be up until January 7th. This tradition began in the year of 1933 and
- it is still remains as a special tradition for New Yorkers.
Holiday Train Show at Grand Central
- For 16 years, the New York Transit Museum has marked a holiday train show for families to enjoy during the Holiday season. The show will be up and running until January.
Empire State Building
- In celebration of Christmas season, the top of the Empire State Building will be lit up in red, green and white candy cane on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Try to catch it at night time for a better view.
- This is a great place to take the kids, snap some photos with Santa and save them to your Christmas album. Although I do not believe in Santa, this is a kid friendly way celebrate this season with your family. However, be advice that you must make reservations for this (new rule this year).
- Whether you are window shopping or actually shopping, 5th avenue awaits for in its holiday gear. Enjoy the holiday window displays while walking down the avenue. To avoid traffic, I suggest visiting early in the morning on Saturday or Sunday. I promise it is worth the early rise.
- When I first visited, I was in awe of the architecture! Luckily, I was able to visit during the holidays so I enjoyed the pretty Christmas decorations all around. Its a transportation hub and a shopping mall, which is really cool. Besides, this is a great place to take selfies because the lighting in there is everything.
Have you been to any of these places?
One thing that I’ve learned in my young years of life, is that it is very important to treat yourself. No matter how crazy your boat may seem to flow, the feeling that you get after a nice pamper, boosts your happiness and elevates your mood. Be kind to yourself.
Red and White Spa NYC (Midtown Location)
After a whole month of traveling in Europe, a massage was due at Red and White Spa. On a Saturday evening, my girls and I headed downtown for a spa day. We were greeted with delicious Hershey kisses and glasses of viovet clicquot.
Not only do they have six locations in the city but I love Red and White Spa because of its decor and the lovely staff! Everyone is friendly and dedicated to make you feel at home and relaxed, I really love that. However, my masseuse was Tarsha and she was incredible. Not only because of the massage itself but also because of our conversations! I understand that many people do not like to chat during a massage session, but I DO!! Girlll, lets talk! What’s the point, if it’s not fun? Most importantly, we were all highly satisfied and relaxed after our glamorous pamper.
Relax & Unwind
If you are in NYC, make sure that you reserve a day of pamper at Red and White Spa ♥